haydengreen Ltd is a business leader specialising in the Electrical Fire, Security AV & DATA Industries which wants to enhance the complete customer experience by hiring a technical highly skilled support engineer to add to our Service & Maintenance Team. We successfully operate within the commercial sector, we also do have high end residentials and clientele within retail and hospitality.
- Install Electrical Fire, Security AV & DATA systems to British Standards.
- Liaise with customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Participate in the call out rota, when required.
- Work within project time constraints, identifying and communicating without delay any potential risks to the project delivery dates.
- Keep accurate notes and details of installations.
- Commission and handover systems in line with the specification and drawings, including giving client demonstrations.
- Ensure timesheets and all other relevant paperwork is completed on time.
- Undertake any training as required.
- Secondment to the Strategic Projects or Electrical Projects team as required by the business.
- Ensure all relevant H&S requirements are complied with.
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of yourself and the team in accordance with Company policy.
- Completion of the relevant e-documentation (via tablet) or paperwork in line with NICEIC, NSI & BAFE requirements.
- To actively support at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of Electrical Fire, Security AV & DATA, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- To stand in for other members of the Service & Core Projects team as required.
- Any other duties as may be needed as part of the effective operation of haydengreen Ltd.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Reliable and punctual.
- Able to follow instructions whilst working alone.
- Able to work at heights.
- Good communication skills.
- Remain calm under pressure with a professional attitude at all times.
- Attention to detail and high standards.
- A flexible attitude to working hours and a willingness to travel to locations across the South East.
- Working knowledge of Linux /Unix, Cisco, Texecom, Xplan, Honeywell, Paxton and Door Automation.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
£25,485.00-£40,465.00 per year (Basic)
- Company Van
- Company Tools
- Company Fuel Card