- Excellent Career Progression
- Working in upbeat team where you are not just a number
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
– Salary £28-38K depending on experience.
- Manage and supervise projects, establish technical requirements, resource planning and scheduling, commissioning & handover.
- Monitor contract staff or third-party appointments.
- Monitor and control project progress, design variations and project financial budgets
- Maintain regular ‘in house’ project reviews and checks.
- Maintain excellent client and project team relationships to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
- Pursue new business opportunities where appropriate with existing and new clients
- Essential Knowledge, Skills & Attributes.
- Sound Knowledge and experience in undertaking projects on all types of systems including Fire & Security.
- Comprehensive knowledge of installation, commissioning and fault finding across a range of systems Honeywell, XPlan, Galaxy, Texecom, BPT.
- Good computer literacy skills
- Experience of liaising with customers at high level.
- Ability to organise workload from pre-issued work planner to maximise efficiency and cost control.
- Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Be confident, thorough and collaborative.
- Clean driving license.
Please forward to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0845 301 7747 for more information.