- Excellent Career Progression
- Working in upbeat team where you are not just a number
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
– Salary £28-38K depending on experience.
- Fully qualified City & Guilds electrician with testing qualification being essential
- Time served experience and good understanding of commercial installations & fast track fit outs.
- Experience in dealing with electrical installation and maintenance in large scale buildings
- To be part of their “On-Call” rota as a duty engineer on a rotational basis
- Monitor contract staff or third-party appointments.
- Maintain excellent client and service team relationships to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business.
- Pursue new business opportunities where appropriate with existing and new clients
- Essential Knowledge, Skills & Attributes.
- Good computer literacy skills
- Experience of liaising with customers at high level.
- Ability to organise workload from pre-issued work planner to maximise efficiency and cost control.
- Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Be confident, thorough and collaborative.
- Clean driving license.
Please forward to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0845 301 7747 for more information.